The Enerpac RSM-Series, Flat-Jac® Cylinders are now available from Aztec Bolting. These unique and compact designs are perfect for jobs where other cylinders just will not fit. The RSM-Series cylinders have easy-carrying handles and mounting holes that allow for easy fixturing. These are single-acting, spring return cylinders have grooved plunger ends that need no saddle. Enerpac RSM-Series low height cylinders are standard with CR-400 dustcap and coupler and hard chrome plated steel plungers.
- Compact, flat design for use where other cylinders will not fit
- RSM-750, 1000 and 1500 have handle for easy carrying
- Mounting holes permit easy fixturing
- CR-400 coupler and dustcap included on all models
- Hard chrome plated high quality steel plungers
- Grooved plunger ends require no saddle
- Single-acting, spring return
RCS-Series, Low Height Cylinders
- Lightweight, low profile design for use in confined spaces
- Baked enamel finish for increased corrosion resistance
- Plunger wiper reduces contamination, extending cylinder life
- CR-400 coupler and dust cap included on all models
- Grooved plunger end with threaded holes for mounting tilt saddles
- Integral handle on RCS-1002 for easy carrying
- Plated steel plungers
- Single-acting spring return
Aztec Bolting also offers the Enerpac RCS-Series low height cylinders. These low profile and lightweight cylinders are especially designed for use in confined areas. They are also single-acting, spring return cylinders with the CR-400 coupler and dustcap.
Aztec Bolting is the Enerpac low height cylinder specialist. Contact us today and learn more about the RSM and RCS-Series low height, single-acting cylinders from Enerpac.