PTM-72 tools use the same 'twin motor' handle as the PTM-52 but fitted with a durable 72mm gearbox to allow higher torque outputs. The 'twin motor' concept gives the benefit of high run-down speeds while adding very little to the size and weight of the tool.
- Fast - 1000 N·m version has a free speed of 140 rpm for rapid bolt run-down.
- Light weight - single direction 2000 N·m stall tool weighs just 6.2 kg.
- Less than 85 dB(A) when under load.
- Non impacting - low vibration levels make these tools comfortable and safe to use.
- Quick and easy to replace the square drive.
- Socket location is aided by the 'Soft Start' trigger control and allows gradual and safe reaction location.
- Gearbox can rotate independently from the handle for safety, so that reaction forces are not transmitted back to the operator.
- Dual trigger versions reduce the risk of the operator's hands becoming trapped between the reaction bar and reaction point.
- Engineered to Order reaction accessories are also available, seeexamples.
- Product Video
Bi-Directional models can also be supplied as Shut-Off versions, with either Internal or External control, with minimum impact on the overall tool size and weight, meaning that a repeatability of +/-2% can be guaranteed.