The PTM-52 is engineered to be one of the lightest and fastest tools of its type on the market. The exceptionally compact 52mm diameter gearbox means that the tool is well balanced, light weight and provides excellent access to bolts. Fast - 800 N·m version has a free speed of 175 rpm for rapid bolt run-down.
- Light weight - single direction stall tool weighs just 3.8 kg.
- Quiet - less than 85 dB(A) when under load.
- Low vibration levels make these tools comfortable and safe to use - non impacting.
- Square drive is quickly and easily replaceable.
- 'Soft Start' trigger control aids socket location and allows gradual and safe reaction location.
- For safety, gearbox can rotate independently from the handle so that reaction forces are not transmitted back to the operator.
- Dual Trigger versions reduce the risk of the operator's hands becoming trapped between the reaction bar and reaction point.
- Engineered to Order reaction accessories are also available, seeexamples.
- Product Video