Skip to main content
713R - Electronic SENSOTORK
- Model: 713R
Electronic angle-controlled torque wrenches SENSOTORK® 713R
- simple, flexible operation thanks to operator guidance on large-format display
- very broad measuring range (5% to 100% of rated value)
- supplied with insert tool reversible ratchet, more insert tools
- QuickRelease safety lock
- for clockwise and anticlockwise torquing
- measurements independent of the point of application of force
- units of measurement: N·m, ft·lb, in·lb
- advance warning points programmable for visual, tactile and acoustic signals
- torque and angle are simultaneously visible
- new: backlit display aids evaluation of the tightening operation (traffic-light colours).
- convenient angle measurement across a very wide angle range without a reference arm
- insert tool lengths can be individually set
- maintenance friendly due to easy adjustment and automatic reminder of next calibration date
- repeated joints can be collated to form a single menu-guided sequence
- new: tightening jobs are stored with a timestamp
- individual identification markings possible
- password protection to prevent inadvertent changes and make the tool tamper-proof
- meets requirements of DKD-R 3-7, Class 2
- with certificate
- in sturdy plastic case (size 40 in tough steel case)
- supplied with two 1.5 V AA batteries. AA/LR6, 1.2 V NiMH rechargeable cells may also be used.
- fully automated calibration (torque) using perfectControl calibrating unit No 7794-2. Adjustment without disassembly.
- registered design
- display deviation value for angle ± 1°
- display deviation value ± 1%
This block is broken or missing. You may be missing content or you might need to enable the original module.