RSL-Series Low Profile or Square Head Hydraulic Torque Wrenches
The Enerpac RSL-Series Low Profile and Hydraulic Square Head Hydraulic Torque Wrench are two of the best Hydraulic Torque Wrenches on the market. Hydraulic Torque Wrenches are more accurate and much quicker than manual wrenches. Almost any industrial and/or commercial application should definitely be using either hydraulic bolt tensioners or torque wrenches. Their accuracy, speed, reliability, and ease of use speak for themselves. There is no real argument there. But which of these superior Hydraulic Torque Wrenches is the right one for you? First, a brief description of each and its features:
Hydraulic Square Head Torque Wrench
- The Hydraulic Square Head Torque Wrench utilizes sockets.
- It is bulkier and less compact than the Low Profile models.
- It consists of two main parts, a reaction arm mounted to a base.
- The reaction arm can be adjusted according to need.
- A positioning handle can be positioned on either side of the tool.
- It is very quick and easy on the square drive to reverse direction.
- Interchangeable Square Head to Low Profile pro swivel design gives additional versatility and maneuverability.
Low Profile Hydraulic Torque Wrench
- The RSL Low Profile Hydraulic Torque Wrench is built to get into difficult to reach areas.
- It basically is made of two components. These are the drive and cassette.
- The Low Profile features tilt and swivel vertical and horizontal maneuverability.
- The cassette is utilized in place of a socket.
- The fast release drive allows rapid and easy exchange of cassettes.
- Cassettes are interchangeable for different bolt sizes or inserts can be used.
Be Sure: Get Both!
Both of these tools have been built to be of the highest quality from customer feedback of real world applications. Which is better for you depends on your particular application. For tighter spaces and ease of maneuverability working in them, the Low Profile is ideal. For applications where speed and different size bolt handling are greater concerns, the Square Head could be the better choice. Each of these outstanding tools has a place at your jobsite. For maximum versatility and preparedness carry both. This is an area where skimping just doesn't pay. It's always better to have the right tool close at hand when needed! Aztec Bolting is proud to partner with Enerpac to bring you the finest in bolting tools.
For questions on any aspect of your tool needs, contact Aztec Bolting today!