Aztec Bolting partners with Norbar, the world's leading torque specialist. Started in 1942 to answer the growing demand for torque wrenches to tighten the cylinder head of a Rolls-Royce Merlin Engine, Norbar was the first company in Britain to commercially manufacture a torque wrench and stands today as the company of some of the world's best torque wrench experts.
At the world's most knowledgeable torque specialists, Norbar has shown to be of great assistance during Aztec's torque-related projects and processes, helping provide insights, equipment and information necessary to complete the job to the customer's satisfaction.
Norbar upgrades Aztec's torque-related services and capabilities by several means:
- WRENCH SUPERIORITY
- Norbar wrenches are pneumatic rather than hydraulic, helping you finish the job quickly, quietly and accurately. If you have a large-scale job that must be finished in a short amount of time without jeopardizing worker safety, pneumatic wrenches are the right choice, and Norbar pneumatic wrenches are by far the best in the world.
- GLOBAL PRODUCT OUTREACH
- Aztec has the right to distribute Norbar pneumatic torque wrenches and measuring equipment anywhere in the world, allowing for significant global outreach. No matter where the customer is located, Norbar helps Aztec supply equipment suited specifically to the job, reducing the time it takes to complete work and ensuring the job is done properly.
- ACCURATE MEASUREMENT EQUIPMENT
- Norbar's torque measurement equipment stock is extensive and multi-dimensional, allowing for the right tool to be chosen to match the right job. No matter what the torque-related job, the appropriate measurement tools are a great help in ensuring professional completion by Aztec experts, all thanks to Norbar.
Norbar Products offered through Aztec Bolting include:
- Pneumatic Torque Wrenches
- Manual Torque Multipliers
- Electric and Pneumatic Calibration Units
- Static 5K Test Stand
- Dynamic 5K Test Stand
- Hand Torque Testers
- Torque Testing Display Units
- Torque Transducers from Norbar
- Annular Torque Transducers
- Static Transducers
Norbar and Aztec Bolting have enjoyed a long and successful collaboration. Contact Aztec today to inquire about Norbar Products and services.